2.12.2017

Messes I Can Handle

As always my house, my room, my desktop become scattered with items. I'm a creative, I make messes then create beauty. In the past, I never was able to understand why 1/2 my life I was always cleaning. Finally 15 years later I'm beginning to understand.


Other people around me can place something somewhere and be done with it, yet I need to move things on a monthly basis. I've found that this is what inspires me. I find that these messes are my way of traveling each day. I find new ideas online to transport me and help me understand other cultures and others ways of life. After all the inspirational messes, I'm able to edit and create some sort of order with this crazy creative mind.








So if you're a creative, accept your messes. When teaching people how to garden or to make floral arrangements with floralbar.com, I first teach people how to make a mess. Once we make a mess, I organize that mess into something that makes sense. Empower your mind to make child-like messes, push yourself to have fun making a mess and have fun organizing it.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...