2.17.2017

Fabrics by Holli Zollinger

There is so much to be inspired by in our time.  Each of my collections develops from a single idea, color or specific shape and is molded into a cohesive grouping of patterns.  Coloring within the collection is an essential component to the overall story."
Holli Zollinger




While looking for images of ferns on fabric for my new chairs, I ran across the most beautiful collections. The colors Holli Zollingers collections are spot on and the array of patterns is plentiful. 



Her instagram is on point too, who would have guessed!?I have dreamed of making fabrics in the past, yet when I come across and artist of this caliber, I'll leave this to the professionals for now. She has an eye for design and repetition which is truly in tune with nature. As a florist and a gardener, I see these plant on a daily basis and her representation and studies are soothing to the soul. 





There is one problem that I find with Holli's work and that is WHICH DO I CHOOSE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...