2.19.2017

Be Proud of Where You Are!

After reading the Grapes of Wrath during our recession my understanding of what we were dealing with is nothing in comparison. We have nothing to complain about, yet we always do. I hope that one day we will can could understand that humanity creates these ideals of rescission and depression. They are all simply rooted in greed.


I recently was doing my good old landscaping job and I showed my client the beautiful hellebore that after this long winter decided to poke out of the snow out of the dirt out of the leaves to proclaim hope and spring. The leaves of the plant were severely damaged and it didn't look very good in that aspect of the other, but  it was fine. The client asked what's wrong with it and my reply was "nothing ". Nothing was wrong with this plant, do you understand what winter it got through to get to where it is today. Remind yourself today how far you have come not how far you have to go!



You think this recession was hard!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...