12.29.2011

UGH-ANIZING

Thank you Chicago for these beautiful days! The sun was still shinning today and I had to take my scarf and gloves off to go to work. I am currently reading a great book called Perfume.



I saw the movie a few years back and thought, though disturbing it was beautiful!  Currently, I am enjoying the Knock Off Aveda Tea ( bottom of this post) that I made about a month ago.  I gave it to my sister for Christmas. My friends (and co-workers) and I will be making it together; it calms the nerves. Being a florist is so stressful.

I think because of the weather I have been a bit more inspired than usual. I have so much I want to share but, my organization has always failed me. So....I am slooooowy organizing things. This is something I hate. Excuse my lack of posting, I have been writing list, after list, after list to stay organized. Causing me to have piles of list all over. In my past life I was a hoarder.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...