12.15.2015

BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE DRESSING


I cannot believe I have gone this long without indulging you with a vinaigrette recipe. I not sure WHY?! many people have told me they are so happy with my secret! So basically vinaigrettes is just a balance of acid, sugar and the base!


I like thick and rich, garlic and fig-gie balsamic dressing. If you like thinner dressing just add a few tablespoons of water to your liking.

2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
1/4 cup of orange juice
1/4 tablespoon dijon mustard
1/2 teaspoon of chopped fresh thyme
1 tablespoon of fig jam
pinch of kosher salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil


I posted this twice, I know... it is just amazing!

In a medium bowl, whisk the orange juice, fig vinegar, mustard, and thyme. Whisk until combined. Slowly add the olive oil in a thin stream, whisking continuously until well incorporated. Season to taste with salt and pepper.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...