2.05.2012

Andersonville Comedy Secret

1. You know when you wake up and you cannot quite read. I just did that with the word BODACIOUS. I am going to use numbers today...that is what happened to me this morning. I started looking it up on goggle images...??? Circuits were not wired just yet. It may have had to do with the laughter that I partook in last night.

2. So, I ran into this really nice guy, Walt, on the street last week. In my desires to quit smoking. I was begging to buy a cigarette from him. It was extremely romantic. Walt said no. Then he saw the sad puppy dog addicts eyes and said well I did bum two myself. This is when I decided he was a nice guy. Us addicts started talking then. He proceeded to talking about the Upstairs Gallery! I had never heard about it and was shocked. It is something that is right up my alley. The Upstairs Gallery, is a donation based comedy show that is BYOB and in Andersonville! There were two shows in a row last night, one started at 8 and the other at 10:30. The stairs are steep so just be careful.


3. I might add more later!

4. Adding more:

So, this show goes on and I start whispering to my friend, 'I know that kid from college'. She cannot understand a thing I had to say. Later I tell her and introduce her to the M in DMNK. Micah is from the good old days at Calvin College. It was where we were drowning ourselves in debt. Trust me he has to be funny. They focus on improv skits that started the night out perfectly. I'm no judge, I just go to laugh. They will also be revisiting the Upstairs Gallery this Sunday 12th at 8pm. DMNK is going to be part of Sunday Social with Hush Money.  Bring a hot date, tell her or him it is their Valentine's Date. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...