1.15.2012

Swollen Face

My face is swollen because I went to bed on time and didn't I drink enough water after a back massage. It is already a good morning because I am listening to Angus & Julia Stone and it is Sunday, I don't have to work til noon! A customer at work is giving me some furniture! I am so excited! Sometimes the only thing you have to do is ask.

I am also going through a few of the websites that I have featured on the side of this blog. Ringo Have A Banana, website is very inspiring this morning. I have been sucked into looking at a site she featured called An Afternoon With. I cannot wait to reinvent my space, it is time for a change. Yesterday I bought a Staghorn fern and am really excited to find the perfect place for it. They are so prehistoric looking.


http://freeimagefinder.com/tag/staghorn.html
 My plant is much smaller. 

 If you wanted to make your own out of paper you will have to visit design sponge






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...