1.31.2012

Pinterest and My Interest

I was recently asked if I look at pinterest. My response was, 'I am not allowed to anymore.' The truth is, I would never be able to sleep. I am allowed one day of surfing pinterest per month. That day turns my world upside down. It the best things in the world condensed into one place. If you have concentration issues like me, it is a war zone. Please enjoy it as much as possible. The problem for me is that, it is like a never ending GOOD magazine. I cannot tell you how much I love it. For now I shall just inform you of a few good things I have found in the past few days. For instance,





So, my images are nothing like that of this amazing food magazine GASTRONOMICA but, what I made could be in there somewhere. I made a base for my Moroccan dishes; salted and canned citrus.


For some strange reason they made a hamburger out of a wood. This one is for my Dad, he is a wood shop supervisor for Ferris State University. He can eat anyone under the table and still look as thin as can be. 



This was part of the Bloody bar at a brunch I hosted two weeks ago. It was so simple. It was very tasty. The image was photographed by my friend Kaitlyn McQuaid. We are brain storming currently on a new project. It is really exciting. It is also a secret which will be photographed by Feb 2012. Keep checking back for some fun hints.


Just thought I would give ya' a hot yellow tone picture and then a red and repeat it. Mmmmmm....this is such a hot arrangement. The parrot tulips are red, yellow and green, there is a bunch of red tulips, spray roses with splashes of yellow and red garden roses with splashes of white.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...